Monday, March 3, 2014

Thrown Out of Paradise

Dear Belle,
I was telling one of my co-workers about your blog and especially about Mr. Lady Killer, because he sounds just like our manager at the feed store (he collects model cars and lives with his mom). Well, Mr. Henderson was standing right behind me, and what do you think? He fired me for gossiping! Have you ever?

So can you please call Harold Henderson at Paradise Feed and Grain and get my job back?


Thrown Out of Paradise

Dear Thrown,
You are so fortunate to have such low standards that you'd want that sort of job back. What does it pay? Chicken feed? Bet you get a sack of field corn as a Christmas bonus every year, too!

Well, worry no longer! I called Harold…several names before he relented and realized he was in error. You are to return to work at your usual time, live out your pathetic life and die in obscurity.

If he ever gives you trouble again, mention that you know all about that thing he did a while back. (I have no idea what he did…but everyone's done something they're trying to hide.) Who knows? Maybe it'll even get you that promotion over the Seed Section.

Auntie Belle

Next:



No comments:

Post a Comment