Monday, March 3, 2014

Lady Killer

Dear Auntie Belle,
I've dated lots of girls, well, three, but never got serious about any of them.  I'm really hot to date, but I want some time alone to build my models - it's been a life-long hobby. I currently own over 1,500 model cars with decals and everything.  I'm in the market for a girl who would enjoy dusting my collection as I tell her about each one and how hard they were to put together? I also like gardening and cats and Nascar. I cried three whole days when Dale died. I really wanted his autograph, too. It's getting harder and harder to find anyone to date, even though my mom always told me I was a lady killer. Please advise?
Lady Killer

Dear Lady Killer,
You are a lady killer; unfortunately, you are boring them to death.
Auntie Belle


Next:

No comments:

Post a Comment