Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Big Gay Supporter

Ms. Belle,

Please stop referring to my gay friends by offensive and antiquated names. I have many friends who enjoy a back door adventure, or who really aspire to fish on fish action. You should not make fun of these folks as they are people too.

Please keep your humor in the future insulting to women, men, old people, children, the mentally challenged, Mormons, Amish folk, skanks and ho's, Greeks, Canadians*, inventors, popes, concentration camp survivors and their Nazi lovers, Mensans, morons, drunks and general ass wipes. 

Please do not make fun of gay people any more


Abscondita Cubiculum, President of 
People's Righteous Efforts - For All Gays
*You haven't made fun of Canadians yet, but I think it is overdue. 

Dear Ms. Cubiculum,
Bring me a Canadian sodomite, and I shall make fun of him until he cries like the girl he is.  
Auntie Belle

Next: 
Still Beating For You

No comments:

Post a Comment