Sunday, March 9, 2014

Still Beating For You

Bellissima,

Even having known your well seasoned charms and despite my desperate entreaties you call me a back of the door man  and a homosexual. If love for you is queer then call me the gayest man alive. I don't know who this Bruno is, but unless he is bringing news of you I have no interest in him. You should watch your words my dear because foolish minds will think you are not a true lady if you are so harsh. And if you lead my beating heart on much longer, you may find that I turn into a poof of smoke.
I am 
Still Beating For You

Dear Still Beating,
What exactly are you beating, my dear? And Bruno is my chef; he has a fantasy about cooking a tender, young man. I have been preventing him from acting upon that, but I recently purchased a gigantic black cook pot once used by a tribe in New Guinea for…ceremonial purposes. He's been dying to give it a try. And I would adore having you for dinner sometime? 
Auntie Belle

Next:
Your Heartbroken Lover


No comments:

Post a Comment