Monday, March 10, 2014

Feminist Spokeswoman

Dear Ms. Belle,

After I spent the late 1960's burning my bras marching in the streets and protesting against gender discriminatory bathrooms, here you come along calling women various names, telling them they are crazy and should murder their sister-in-laws, in other words mocking them and belittling them the same as you do MEN!!

What is the matter with you. Have we raised your consciousness only to have it descend again? Have we taught you to love you vagina just so you can swing it around at people like it was a cat? Have we preached sisterly love only to have you going around treating women as badly as men? Have you not read my book "The Feminine Mistake"? Are you wearing make-up right now and cooking dinner for someone who thinks this is your job because you are a woman. Oh no, a mean witch like you lives alone with a yard filled with broken down buggies and mementos of men who were more important than you. If you are still waiting on a man you need to read my book. Then you would realize that womanhood is the sacred vessel of political and emancipatory power.

Aschew men. Embrace your (lazy, stupid-ass and fallen ) sisters. Stop telling it like it is and start promoting your perfect species; womankind. Take words like slag, slattern, slut, ho, tramp, ding-a-ling and blonde out of your vocabulary.

Please return to the vaginal fold.


Helluvah Girly Brawn
Feminist Spokeswoman 

Dear Helluvah,
It is nearly 50 years later; your boobs sag to your knees - still happy you burned your bra? Meanwhile, mine are still perky.

Men fear you; they fear me as well but for an entirely different reason. 

As far as politics? The only president I haven't controlled, since the Great Depression forced me to intervene, is the current one, so I am arranging a small soiree to remedy that. 

Btw, I had such a lovely experience at that bathhouse in Greece, I attempted to re-live it at a bathhouse in Chicago. To my chagrin, I quickly realized it was a bathhouse for queers, sodomites, future presidents. I got pictures and videos, thinking Bruno would enjoy the film. Imagine our surprise when the biggest girl of the bunch showed up on television at the Democratic National Convention!

So, Helluvah, you do things your way and I'll do them mine.  

Oh, and don't bother signing up for that healthcare fiasco; Barry will realize what a huge blunder it was, and he will apologize profusely to Americans - just before he resigns in disgrace. He will count on me not to release those tapes, but Auntie Belle is ruthless. (And now you know why your book never made it to the best-seller's list; it was garbage that was written by a slut. There isn't a publisher of any calibre I don't own.)
  
Auntie Belle

Next:
Above The Law

No comments:

Post a Comment